Welcome to ‘Our Pune Our Budget’
The municipal budget, like government budgets at all levels, is a document that concerns all citizens. It is not merely a statement of revenues and expenditures of the local body, but a policy document that affects the well-being of people. The direction of the city’s progress is reflected in the decisions about investments in different types of infrastructure and services. This site is an initiative to make the municipal budget and budgeting process more responsive to citizens’ needs, easier to understand and participative.
PMC Notice Inviting Citizens’ Suggestions for Budget 2018-19
Prabhag wise list of citizens’ works to be carried out in 2017-18 (as per 76 wards) and budget allocations.
Simplified Extract of Budget PMC (Standing Committee) 2017-18
PMC SC Budget 2017-18 Simplified
(The first sheet has the Citizens’ Suggestions (plan and non plan), organized prabhag wise)
See https://pmc.gov.in/en/accountant for current and previous budget files.
Ongoing project for visualising 2017-18 Budget data : click here
- Budget book 2016-17 SC (Standing Committee) (final) : download from punecorporation.org
- Download Simplified extract of 2016-17 SC budget all expenditures from PMC’s SC 2016-17 Budget Book (final). All sections combined. (updated as of 12-Apr-2016)
- At a glance: Interactive visualization and listing of 2016-17 (SC) Budget expenditures
- Presentation by the Municipal Commissioner on 25 January 2016 (right click to download pdf, 9 mb, Link to the file on PMC website)
- Draft PMC Budget 2016-17, presented by Municipal Commissioner on 25 January 2016 : see on Pune Municipal Corporation website
- Prabhag Wise budgets
- Download Pune Municipal Corporation’s (PMC) Budget Book for 2015-16. (PDF)
- See Participatory Budget works on a map interface Mapping Pune’s Participatory Budget, 2015-16
- Simplified extract of 2015-16 all expenditures from PMC’s 2015-16 Budget Book. Only the main (2015-16 amount) column has been kept, and all sections have been combined.